Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Dusty Demolitions.

I spent an hour or so this afternoon watching the old Claywood Flats being demolished by nibbling.

I have to say that, though Sheffield City Council refer to it as nibbling, having watched it for some time I think that is understating it. This is a vicious munching metal monster! I watched the thing actually eat two whole flats. And I got covered in dust. Weird, but quite compulsive to watch.

Whoever it was who found my blog through searching for shagging underwater, I was alarmed to be number 2 on the search results list. As it was, when I worked out that it was the most boring pets in the world that led you here, I giggled a lot. Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...it looks more like something out of jurassic park than nibbler out of futurama :^)...

billy

Unknown said...

Exactly Billy!!

I've been describing it as metal dinosaur mouth. It is!!