Some of the following were already on my list, and I will be adding the others to give them a try. In case you, too, were looking for some feminism on your iPod (other mp3 players are available), check these podcasts out. Some of them are not explicitly feminist, or do not call themselves feminist, but they are ones which are considered feminist by at least some listeners. They are in no particular order.
- Woman's Hour podcast from Radio 4 (RSS).
- Feminist Frequency, conversations with pop culture (RSS).
- Bitch Radio from Bitch Media (feed).
- Godless Bitches, feminism from a secular perspective (feed).
- The F Word (not us!!), Vancouver's only feminist radio program (feed).
- RH Reality Check, Reproductive and Sexual Health and Justice News, Commentary and Analysis (feed).
- Two Whole Cakes Fatcast, Conversations about body politics with Lesley Kinzel and Marianne Kirby (feed).
- Nineteen Percent, vlogger rather than podcaster, but definitely worth watching.
- Geek Girls Network, news and opinions and gaming, technology, comics, science, and geek culture (feed).
- Women's Voice, an independent radio program specializing in women's issues and providing women's perspectives to the public (RSS).
We have also had our very own podcast in the past, and you can check out episodes one, two and three.
Other podcasts I found through google search rather than anyone's recommendation, are:
Thanks to @famousblue, @AngryMalayWoman and @LittleSpy amongst others for their recommendations. If you know of any other feminist podcasts, let us know in the comments!
(Originally - well, 3 minutes ago - posted at The F-Word).
[The image is a photograph of a silhouetted person wearing headphones, against a dark gold background. It was taken by Philippe Put and is used under a Creative Commons Licence]