- What do you think has caused you to be heterosexual?
- When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of people of the same sex?
- If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn't prefer it?
- Isn't it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
- Isn't it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?
- If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental patients heterosexual?
- To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?
- Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex? Why are they so promiscuous?
- Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own sex? Is that what makes them heterosexual?
- If you were to have children, would you want them to be heterosexual knowing the problems they'd face?
- Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you feel compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?
- The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
- Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
- How can you ever hope to become a whole person if you limit yourself to a compulsive, exclusively heterosexual lifestyle, and remain unwilling to explore and develop your homosexual potential?
- Heterosexuals are noted for assigning themselves and each other to narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex-roles. Why do you cling to such unhealthy role playing?
- Even with all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiralling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
- How could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual like you, considering the menace of overpopulation?
- There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that could help you change if you really wanted to. Have you considered trying psychotherapy or even aversion therapy?
- Could you really trust a heterosexual therapist/counsellor to be objective and unbiased? Don't you fear he/she might be inclined to influence you in the direction of his/her own preferences?
- How can you enjoy a full, satisfying sexual experience or deep emotional rapport with a person of the opposite sex when the differences are so vast? How can a man understand what pleases a woman, or vice-versa?
Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Posted by Unknown at 1:51 pm