Monday, February 08, 2010

Sheffield Cake Weirdness

One of my favourite blogs, when I want a giggle, is Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes go Horribly, Hilariously Wrong. So today, when I spotted these two gems in the same bakery window in Sheffield city centre, I had to sneak a couple of phone pics and share them.

First of all, is a penis cake. It's a cake of some boxer shorts, with a huge penis pointing upwards. Well, I can't think of anything else it could be. The blobby things on top of the penis are buttons, which backs up my theory. As a penis cake, it's very good I suppose. But is this the way to advertise your cake decorating expertise in the window of a shop on a main road?!

08/02/2010

08/02/2010


Who is Rachel? Did she really want a big penis cake??

Then, I looked down. Right below it, their sole other example of their skill, was a cake with a spelling mistake.

"Happy birthday Mummy Abiola, Elegance PersonifEId"

08/02/2010


Perfect completion to the display, I think you'll agree!

3 comments:

Lesley Speller said...

wow...I keep staring at it. Trying to make it something else. LOL I just really don't get it.

Anonymous said...

How do you not get it?
XD
Wow....

Are you like 6 or something?

Anonymous said...

Or maybe they just don't get why it was requested, put on display, or ever made in the first place.

Are you, like, 5 or something?