- I co-wrote a blog post at The F-Word with Helen G, Jess McCabe and zohra moosa, about Julian Assange speaking at #occupylsx: We are the 49%?
- Marks and Spencer were only marketing their astronomy toys to boys. I wrote about women in astronomy, and their quick response to correct their mistake: Reach for the stars, girls
- My post, It's World Mental Health Day, so stop stigmatising my pills, was picked up by Gender Focus, in their round-up post
- It was also mentioned, and quoted (squee!) in Society Guardian's World Mental Health Day round-up
- This morning I saw Eamonn Holmes say to a rape victim, "Well, I hope you take taxis now". So this afternoon I blogged about it at The F-Word: Victim-blaming on daytime TV
[The image is a photograph of dozens of brightly-coloured sweets in the shape of flowers.]