Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Economics, Elections, Ebay and Email

Of the world's 100 largest economic entities, 51 are now corporations and 49 are countries. Be afraid.

As I type, the Sheffield City Council local election results are dribbling through... All Labour and Lib Dem so far... No BNP thank goodness.

Pretty pink shoes. Probably a bargain at £15 if you're into that kind of thing. It seems the buyer was no other than Cherie Booth! I don't like that I have written about that - let the poor woman shop in peace - but I'm too much of an ebay addict to not bite on a story like that!

I am enjoying testing the gmail beta. It makes high-volume email lists much easier to manage.

NB Alliterative Title with neither effort nor planning at all on my part!!

0 comments: