Sunday, November 20, 2005

Not at All Loquacious. More Lebstromonous.

So, as of today I have had audioscrobbler for a month and have totalled 1129 tracks. That's pretty good going I reckon! It, and last.fm are a lot of fun and I am totally hooked. My personalised radio station is sometimes totally spot on, and occasionally waaaay off (Kylie?!) but it's all ingenious and great.

If you want to be wowed, stunned, amazed, in awe and very, very impressed you should click to see the Thousand-hand Bodhisattva Dance. There is more information about the dance here.

I'm not feeling very capable of saying much more so I shall send you instead to slow afternoon's list of distractions which is great stuff. His post on Friday causes giggles too.

Finally, the previous Link of the Week was BBC Ouch weblog. For this week's new link, click on the Link of the Week image to the right.

---
Technorati tags: ; ; ; .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, there's nowt wrong with Kylie!

Claire
D

xxxx