Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Amazingness on the InterWebNet.

http://www.futureme.org.

You can write yourself an email which it will send to you at a time in the future - I went for a year today.

I am in love with this idea and may do more of them. I have written about today, and wondered about this time next year. I quite hope that by next year I will have forgotten all about it, so when I get the email (from myself) I'll be surprised.

Special mention also to Eiffel Tower panoramic view like, truly panoramic.
and George Carlin on God.

(Quickie today. I'm around, just not so loquacious).

---
Technorati tags: ; ; .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh - I've got to try that now! "Dear Diddums, have you finished XXX yet? I've finished mine - nyah nyah nyah. The chances of you having done yours yet are slim."

But what if I've shuffled off this mortal coil by then, and my message to myself gets bounced? Horrible thought.

I'm not all that chatty tonight either - was wrestling with MS Word till 7 this morning.