Sunday, December 24, 2006

Nearest Book Meme

I was tagged by v at reSISTERance:

apparently this works by:

1. Get the nearest book in your reach and turn to page 123.

2. Go to the fifth sentence of that page.

3. Copy the next three sentences, then tag three people.

He spent his days making me tapes and writing love letters. He spent the family's money developing the photographs we had taken and telephoning England long-distance.
At the airport, his big hands pressed against the glass.

from Strangeland by Tracey Emin

I tag: McBeth, Anne and Yehovah Yireh.

---
Technorati tags: ; ; ; ; .

2 comments:

anne said...

Hi Pippa, I did it. Thanks for tagging me. And also for the comment on my blog. Hope you had a good Xmas
Anne

Anonymous said...

qddqedq

New Secretary-General to Fill 2 U.N. Posts This Week, Could Bring Controversy