Thursday, January 18, 2007

Art in the Dark Park.


Last Sunday, Z and I went to an Art in the Park event in Weston Park.

After creating funky illuminated flowers we went round the new Weston Park Museum, and then I did some photography for my current assignment.

We returned to Art in the (now) Dark for what was by far the best bit of the day - a fire spinning performance. More fun photography was done, as you can see.

Lots of good learning about shutter speeds and aperture sizes ensued. Loving my camera :)




---
Technorati tags: ; ; ; ; ; .

3 comments:

thermalsatsuma said...

Fantastic pictures Hippie!

Anonymous said...

Hiya hippie

Thought I'd tag you with a meme, 'cos I just know there are five interesting things about you that you haven't let on yet!

Tara for now.

Anonymous said...

qwdqdqdqdbiqwediqwediqwebidiqwedwe

White House Tries to Sell Iraq Plan to Skeptical Republicans