Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo



So, I am embarking on National Blog Posting Month. It seems rather insane to attempt to blog daily on not one, but two blogs when they have been so neglected of late, but that is in fact the reason I'm doing it. I love my blogs and they deserve more attention. NaBloPoMo seemed the perfect way to refocus on them and get disciplined in regularly posting again! I'm not trying to do NaNoWriMo at least!

The 'national' aspect of the name is somewhat odd, given that it is avowedly international, but I'll forgive them that.

So, keep checking in here and hopefully there'll be new things for you to see every day. Check in on my photography blog too.

Happy blogging!

4 comments:

thermalsatsuma said...

Good luck with the blog posting Pippa - I look forward to reading them all!

Jim Jepps said...

Good luck - I'm giving this a go myself!

incurable hippie said...

Thank you both!

lupingirl said...

Good luck with it!