Saturday, October 15, 2005

20 Random Facts.

Caroline has tagged me to post 20 random facts about myself and then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes me to write the facts.

  1. I'm a Taurus, but I don't really believe in that stuff. However, I am stubborn.

  2. I am in love.

  3. I have a toy box. For myself.

  4. I live with 3 hamsters and 3 fish.

  5. Hamsters often feature in my dreams.

  6. I am more likely to sing along to the backing vocals than the tune of a song.

  7. I am really, really messy.

  8. I am usually in the middle of 3 or 4 books at once.

  9. I eat way too much chocolate.

  10. This is harder than it looks.

  11. I cannot abide anything or anyone touching my feet. Including myself, and including shoes. Is it any wonder I'm mad?

  12. I occasionally get strangely addicted to French nursery rhymes.

  13. I used to work in Sexual Health.

  14. I usually pretend I'm fine when I'm not.

  15. I have three lighters which don't work next to me.

  16. I sent my first email in 1995 and have been hooked ever since.

  17. I made a housework chart this morning and have three stars on it now!

  18. I'm considering lying about how many minutes this has taken me.

  19. Though I am a really bad liar, with too much of a conscience, so I probably won't.

  20. I think html is fun.


I tag:

Travelling Punk
Dooey
Anne
Astrid
Lisy Babe
Joy
Taarna
Cat


---
Technorati tags: ; ; ; .

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Great set of random facts!

I like the idea of a toy box to myself - except would that mean I'd have to put my toys away?

Unknown said...

You could have a toybox without a lid?? Then they'd never be *quite* away...